Do you suspect you have hearing loss? Do any of the below statements apply to you? If you answer yes to any of the questions you may benefit from a free hearing test.
- Is it difficult hearing over the phone?
- Do you have trouble following the conversation when two or more people are talking at the same time?
- Do people say you have the TV on too loud?
- Are you straining to follow conversations in noisy backgrounds e.g. restaurants?
- Do you experience dizziness, pain or ringing in your ears?
- Do you ask people to repeat themselves?
- Are family members or colleagues telling you that you miss what has been said?
- Do you think people often mumble and don’t speak clearly?
- Are you misunderstanding what has been said and responding inappropriately?
- Do you have trouble understanding the speech of women and children?
Try our online hearing screener below. This basic test helps determine if you would benefit from a full comprehensive assessment to evaluate your hearing.