Do you have dry, watery or uncomfortable eyes?
You are not alone. Book a dry assessment today.
Do you have dry, watery, uncomfortable eyes? You are not alone, as many as 1 in 5 people over 45 years old are consistently affected by dry eyes. Here at Drage and Tozer we offer a specialist dry eye service to diagnose and offer treatment for this all too common problem.
Common signs and symptoms
- Dry, irritated and tired eyes.
- Gritty, scratchy, foreign body sensation, stinging or even a burning feeling.
- Reading or computer work make the eyes feel uncomfortable.
- Watery eyes.
- Contact lenses become more uncomfortable.
- Blood shot eyes or pink eye lids.
If you feel like any of the above applies to yourself and would like an assessment book an appointment by contacting the practice online or by phone.
Dry eye specialists
Our dry eye specialist will start by taking a history to extract vital information. They will then examine your eyes, eye lids, eye lashes and tear film to help determine the cause of your symptoms. From this we can then advise you on treatment options available to help resolve your symptoms. We may wish to see you for a follow up assessment to review your results following your treatment plan.